"Through learning language, we learn about culture. Through learning about culture, we learn respect for others. Through learning respect for others, we can hope for peace"

domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

Writing a composition

Write a composition answering these questions. ( 80 words)

What are your plans for the summer holidays? What are you going to do? What do you think you will do?

Here you have an example:

My next holidays

I have no plans for my winter holidays, because I have to take some English exams, but I've planned my next summer holidays.

I used to go to the beach to my grandmother's house, but now she is living in the city near my house. I think that I will rent a small but comfortable apartament with my friends next summer. We'll  possibly go to Córdoba, I would like to know the Uritorco Hill, I've listened a lot of stories that happened in that place.

My friend Rocío will go to Córdoba , She used to go there when she was a child and she likes the idea to go again. She says that we all together will spend a wonderful time, no matter what we'll do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario